Rodial Super Acids Exfoliating Pads

July 04, 2017

Review: Rodial Super Acids Exfoliating Pads (50 pads)

50 pads for £45, but currently £19 for 50 pads - LINK

I have been using these as apart of my nighttime skin care routine for about a year now and they have made a massive difference to the appearance of my skin, its texture and the appearance of pores. I love the convenience of these pads as they are pre soaked, easy to use and give me amazing results.

These are great for taking away excess oil, dirt and any make up left over after cleansing. They are deep cleansing, shrink the appearance of pores and refine the texture of the skin. You will see clarity in the skin straight after a few uses and your skin will look more refreshed.

They also have Biotilys in them, which helps to protect the skin from daily aggressions and it boasts hydration. The pads don't dry your skin out but makes it feel clean, refreshed and hydrated, this is because of the Biotilys probiotic technology. They made my pores look smaller, skin look refined, my skin tone looks more even and looks more hydrated and plump. As I use these in the evening I wake up and my skin feels soft, smooth and looks more radiant as well.

Rodial recommend that you use the pads twice a day, but because I'm a product junkie and love using different products I only use the in my night time routine. I use one pad after removing my make up in the evening and before applying any of my night time routine products. The pad is a good size and is very well soaked with the exfoliating serum. One pad is enough for the entire face and neck, I then use anything left on the pad and go over the backs of my hands. If you have a smaller face and want these to last longer then you can cut one pad in half and just use one half each application, this will give you 100 uses instead of 50.

I would defiantly recommend these to anyone who wants soft, smooth, radiant skin with smaller looking pores. Its great for someone who has acne as it gently exfoliates the skin rather than an aggressive exfoliator. Give them ago as they are less than have price at the moment, use the link above!

As mentioned before I love the Super Acids range from Rodial and have used every single product from it and they are all amazing! Please check out my previous post on the Rodial spf30 moisturiser.

If you want me to review anything else from the Rodial range or anything else please comment below.




You Might Also Like

0 comments