Pantene Pro-V Micellar Purify and Nourish

October 17, 2017

Review: Pantene Pro-V Micellar Purify and Nourish Shampoo and Conditioners





I last remember using Pantene during my teens to early twenties, but when I tried this range from Pantene the smell of the shampoo and conditioner bought back those memories and reminded me of just how great Pantene was and I don't know why I stopped using it!

So Pantene have came out with a new Micellar range and a foam conditioner as a part of the range. I became really interested in trying these as Micellar works in a really clever way, where it draws out impurities such as dirt and excess oil without stripping the hair of its natural oils. 

After using the shampoo and the cream conditioner my hair felt very clean, soft and shiny however without the silicons. The cream conditioner doesn't feel heavy at all on the hair and doesn't leave any residue after rinsing it out and left my hair feeling and smelling really nice. 

The foam conditioner is also a really good concept, I think this would be great for someone with fine hair as it is really light and is easily absorbed into the hair. I used this in the mid length of my hair as I have very long hair and it felt really nice and left my hair nourished. I also used the foam conditioner in my daughters hair, who has mid length and thick hair, however she is only 3 years old so I don't like to use heavy conditioners in her hair. This was perfect for her hair and left it nourished and knot free, which is a rare sight!

Have you tried this range from Pantene, comment below and let me know what you think.

Be Younique xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments