Avene Hydrance Intense Serum

October 23, 2017

Review: Avene Hydrance Intense Serum 

30ml for £18



Going into the Autumn months hydration becomes very important as it gets cold outside and we have the central heating on at home. I find going into the colder months my skin becomes dehydrated and started to look dull. 

I have used some very expensive serums before which have cost around the £100 mark or more, this is because I usually struggle with drugstore skincare. However when I tried this serum I was actually blown away by how great it is! I have only ever used the thermal water spray from Avene, which was recommended to me by my laser hair removal clinic to help calm down the redness from the laser, however I also then found many more uses for this, which you can read about in the blog post I wrote about it. 

The Avene serum is one of the nicest hydrating serums I have used in a very long time! I felt this way about this serum from the first time I ever used it, it left my skin feeling so plump and hydrated. Every time I used this serum I was amazed at how it made my skin feel and how it kept my skin hydrated all day and looking dewy. The serum also helped with my enlarged pores, as it left them looking slightly smaller and my foundation looked a lot smoother in the areas with enlarged pores. 

The serum did not leave my skin feeling heavy and absorbed well into my skin within a few minutes, without leaving a residue on the skin. My moisturiser also went on well over the top, without leaving my skin feeling too heavy and oily. 

I love wearing this under make up as it plumps up the skin and almost leaves a layer over the skin, which leaves the skin looking dewy and very healthy. My make up goes on so well over this serum, it makes my make up look smooth in areas where my make up would usually look dry or heavy.

The packaging for the serum is also great and doesn't feel cheap in any way. The pump on it is great as it is sturdy and lets you pump out small amounts at a time, rather than pumping out a lot in one go. The plastic bottle is also great for traveling as you don't need to worry about it breaking and because the pump has a lid you don't need to worry about leaks. 

I would completely recommend this serum for the winter months as it is really hydrating without making you feel like you want to wash your face by the middle of the day. It keeps your skin well hydrated and feeling comfortable through out the day. Make up also goes on really well over the top and leaves your skin looking dewy and healthy. 

Have you tried this? What did you think? Please leave a comment below to let me know what you thought. 

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments