Olay Total Effects Day Moisturiser

November 30, 2017

Review: Olay Total Effects Day Moisturiser SPF 15


Currently half price at £7.29 LINK

When ever I see and use Olay it always reminds me of when I was little and used to sneak into my mums room and use her pretty pink bottle of oil of Olay moisturiser, I still remember the amazing smell of the lotion from the pink bottle. 

I have been using this 7 in one Olay day cream for a few weeks now and I have noticed how much brighter my skin is since I have been using this. This moisturiser claims to fight 7 signs of ageing, which include; smoothing, evens tone, brightens, refines pores, reduces age spots, restores firmness and moisturises. 

When I apply this moisturiser it makes my skin feel smooth and visibly looks brighter. There is something in the moisturiser which instantly blurs out imperfections and makes the look and even tone all over. Its great for days when you don't want to wear make up and just want an easy no make up look. 

My skin also feel firm and I have found that it has slightly lightened any pigmentation I have left from spots on my cheeks and chin. I think this moisturiser would be great for anyone from their late 20's or early 30's, anyone who is concerned about preventing early signs of ageing. 

I love the packaging of the moisturiser and the pump is really good as it lets you pump out as much as you need and doesn't pump out too much so that product is wasted. The price is also great for a moisturiser from the high street and great for anyone who doesn't want to spend too much on their moisturiser. 

Have you tried any other products from this range that you would recommend? Please leave any recommendations in the comments below.

Be Youinque xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments