September Empties

October 03, 2017

September Empties

I find it difficult to use up products because I'm always trying new products, so I have a lot of half full bottles of products. However, when I actually finish something it is very satisfying and it means I like it and enjoyed using it. I have got through 5 products so here are some short reviews on them and links to in depth reviews if I have reviewed them on my blog. 

I loved using this mask, its one of the best clay masks I have ever used. It is so soft and doesn't feel dry on the skin even if you leave it on for an hour. This mask was expensive but a little goes a long way. I used it once a week and the jar lasted well over 6 months. You can read an in depth review I wrote here

I used this body lotion through out my pregnancy and also carried on using it after having my son. It really helped to keep my stomach area hydrated and stretch mark free. The Mama Mio range is really good for pregnant women, I used a few of the products during my pregnancy from this range. I wrote a blog post about my favourite products I used during pregnancy, which includes a few of the products from the Mama Mio range, please check out that post here.
This lotion is rich, but doesn't feel heavy or sticky when applied to the skin. I also had no residue left on my clothes and the smell didn't interfere with any other fragrances I was wearing. Its a great lotion and I would recommend the entire range to anyone looking for products to use during pregnancy. 

This is one of the best moisturisers I have used recently, it helped so much with my pigmentation and also kept my skin moisturised all day without having to re-apply. I had pigmentation from breakouts and sun damage and it really helped with this. I loved the texture of this moisturiser and how it felt on my skin and made my skin feel. I wrote a blog post on my skin care routine, which I included this in, please have a read here.

Cowley Manor Nurture Shower Gel - No Longer Available 
This shower gel literally smelt like a spa and left my skin with a very clean smell, which didn't interfere with body lotions or perfumes. I really enjoyed using this as it foamed up well on my loafer and didn't make my skin feel dry. Its a shame this is no longer available as I would repurchased. 

I bought this when it first launched at Space NK and it slowly became my favourite dry hair shampoo. I love the smell, the innovative technique it uses and the fact that it doesn't leave a white powdery look over the hair. I have also heard that the ingredients of this product do not clog up the hair follicles and disturb the scalp. I don't use dry hair shampoo often but i really enjoy using this when ever I need to. 

So these are my empties from September, I would love to hear suggestions for replacements so please leave them in the comments section below. 

Be Younique xxx








You Might Also Like

0 comments