Darphin 8 Flower Nectar Oil Cream

June 28, 2017

Review: Darphin 8 Flower Nectar Oil Cream

£65 for 30ml- LINK

If you want a luxurious night cream/oil this is what you need to treat yourself to, it does exactly what it say on the tin. If you are afraid of using an oil on your skin, this is a great alternative as it feels like a cream but has the benefits of an oil. This luxurious cream has some amazing ingredients,essential oils from 8 flowers, which carry some amazing benefits. 
- Patchouli - helps to firm and tone the skin
- Jasmine - helps improve the elasticity of the skin
- Neroli - helps to improve suppleness of the skin
- Immortelle and Rose - helps to promote radiance and restores skins healthy glow
- Ylang Ylang - regenerates the skin and helps to maintain moisture and oil balance
- Lavender and Iris - helps to calm, rebalance and heal the skin

I can say that all the above is true as I have been using this for about 6 months now and can say its amazing. It has a really luxurious and buttery texture, which starts off as a cream and turns into an oil as you massage it into the skin and smells amazing. You get all the benefits of an oil in a cream formula, its more like a balm consistency rather than an average moisturiser. 

I really enjoy using this as a part of my night time skincare routine, it almost makes me feel like I am at a spa because of the luxurious smell and feel of the cream. I sometimes find my self putting my palms to my face and taking a deep breath, which feels so relaxing, the smell of the cream really helps me to relax and unwind. I use this every night instead of an oil in the evening after cleansing, serum and eye cream. I find in the morning my skin is glowing and feels very hydrated. 

Im nearly at the end of my jar, which is makes me sad but could you recommend any other creams or oils that are nice to use in the evenings? please comment below. 

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments