Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 45

May 12, 2017

Review: Chantecaille Ultra Sun Protection SPF 45

£78 for 40ml 




When people ask me if I could only have one skin care product what would it be? I always answer with SPF! I think sun protection is the most important part of any skin care regime as the sun is what causes most of the damage to our skin such as pigmentation and ageing. 

This is one of the best SPF's I have used as it feels light on the skin, has a high SPF and has multiple uses. I know it is expensive but I find that a little goes a long way and the tube lasts ages. This SPF can be worn on its own, over moisturiser or as a primer. It is oil free so doesn't feel heavy at all on the skin and has a very thin consistency, which makes it feel very light on the skin. I find that most SPF's leave a white layer on the skin, which is very difficult to rub or blend in, this then effects the make up that goes on top. This SPF absorbs straight in and doesn't leave the white layer either so my make up sits perfectly on top. 

I wear a high SPF all year round as I have asian skin and suffer from hyper pigmentation, which is mostly caused when I go in the sun. I find this so easy to apply and it has become a part of my everyday skin care routine. I just apply with my fingers over my daily moisturiser and I find it doesn't affect what I'm wearing underneath it or over the top of it. It is also water and humidity resistance, which is great for when I go on holiday and I go in the pool. 

Are there any other SPF's which you think I should try out, if so please comment below.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments