Estee Lauder Double wear Foundation

April 27, 2017

Review: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Available in 44 shades, 30ml for £31- LINK

I love a full coverage, long lasting foundation for days where I know I will be going out after work or when I have all day events. This foundation is all of that in a bottle!

I get a lot hyper pigmentation around my upper lip area and find this foundation has amazing coverage and sometimes I don't even need to use concealer in these areas after applying the foundation. The finish of this foundation is matte, but it doesn't look dry on the skin, your skin still glows and looks healthy. I find that I don't need to top up my make up during the day and I don't powder on top of this foundation either. Ester Lauder claim that this foundation has a 15 hour staying power, I would say I agree with this 100%. 

I find if you don't apply this the correct tool it can look and feel heavy and cakey. I use the Louise Young Super Foundation Brush £24 -LINK I find with this brush you get a really smooth, full coverage and flawless finish. 

It is difficult to find foundations for asian skin tones, however I find the shade shell beige works perfect for me (I am a NC42 in mac). As Estee Lauder have 44 shades in this foundation, I'm sure theres a shade for everyone. 

Any other questions, please comment below.

Be Younique xxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments