Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray

May 29, 2017

Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray 



Available in three sizes 
50ml great for taking on the plane
150ml and 300ml 

I can't believe how many different uses this spray has! It's truely amazing! Read on to see what I use it for.....

I was first introduced to this when I had laser hair removal. I found it extremely useful to take down the redness and calm down the sting from the laser heat. 

I then started using this as a toner, after cleansing and before my skincare routine. It's great for keeping the skin hydrated and I felt it made my moisturiser work that little bit harder. 

I have also since used it to set my make up with, I find sometimes my make up doesn't blend in altogether, this spray just helps everything look more blended in takes away any powderiness and leaves the skin looking glowing and dewy. I have even used this spray to dampen my beauty blender and it works perfectly for the times you don't have access to water, like on the train. 

Finally this spray is great for travel, I use it on the plane over a hydrating mask to help keep my skin hydrated while on the plane. It also works so well and after getting off the plane my skin felt hydrated and soft. 
When on holiday, I always manager to burn my shoulders and back no matter how much SPF I apply to the area. My shoulders and back go red and feel sore. I use this on the burnt areas it it immediately takes away the redness and calms down the soreness. 

This spray has so many uses, even for children, such as for nappy rashes or for when they need cooling down in the sun, without making a mess with water. 

Amazing product and not even expensive! I would love to try out other products from this brand, if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below. 

Be younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments