Review: Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Cream

January 07, 2016


Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Cream
Price: £90 for 75ml
Rating: 3/5

I was recommended this after having a facial at Natura Bisse at Liberty. I was advised to use this for hyper pigmentation, however I feel it did nothing for the pigmentation. I understand where the therapist was coming from as vitamin C is supposed to help with pigmentation. I feel because I have asian skin and my pigmentation was a lot darker than my skin tone, it wasn't strong enough.

On the plus side this cream is extremely hydrating and feels and smells amazing in the winter months. It made my skin feel very plump and hydrated and a little went a long way.

I wouldn't recommend this cream unless you have a lot of money to spend on a moisturiser or want to target a certain skin issue. There are many other products on the high street, which will give you near enough the same results. 

Alternative products I would recommend are:

Please comment below and let me know what other products you would like me to review.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments