Review: Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist

January 15, 2016


Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist
Price: £46 for 100ml
Rating: 3/5

This is another product that is raved about by bloggers, so I thought why not give it ago. I have used up the whole bottle and felt it was very nice and luxurious. The mist smells amazing, it smells of rose and orange blossom. I felt it was hydrating and made my skin feel soft and supple, I used to apply it in the morning after cleansing and felt it made products I used on top feel more hydrating. I also used this in the middle of the day to refresh my make up and it felt very refreshing and lifting. 

I feel this product is expensive for what it is as there are many other products like this on the market, which work as a toner and a refresher over make up. The bottle lasted me about 2 months, but I did use it more that once a day. 

I wouldn't personally repurchase as I want to try many other products out there and review them, but this mist does make your skin feel very hydrated and is lifting when used in the middle of the day to refresh make up. 

Alternative products I would recommend:

Please comment below and let me know what else you would like me to review.

Be Younique xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments