Review: Eve Lom Cleanser

January 06, 2016


Eve Lom Cleanser
Price: £55 for 100ml
Rating 5/5 because it works for me!

This is an award winning facial, which has been around for years, but still wins awards every year. I have been using this cleanser for the past 3 years every evening to take off my make up. I only use this when I am wearing make up as I find it takes it all off, including eye make up and there is no need to use an additional make up remover. It leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated, it doesn't strip the skin from all oils. 

This gives the skin a very deep cleanse however, it has to be used properly otherwise it can clog up the pores. It has to be used with a hot muslin cloth to melt off the cleanser and remove all dirt and make up. It isn't difficult to use, but you have to get used to using a muslin cloth if this is not something that you do already. 

I have heard that this cleanser doesn't work for everyone and some people have said it breaks them out. This could be due to an ingredient or not taking the cleanser off properly. 

This product doesn't have a bad price point as it lasts a while, you don't need much for each cleanse. However, I believe Liberty provide Eve Lom Facials, where the price of the facial is redeemable against product, therefore you can have an amazing facial and get products at the same time. 

Alternative products I would recommend are:


Please comment below and let me know if you would like me to review any other products.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments