Review: Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial Oil

January 05, 2016


Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial
Price: £45 for 15ml
Rating: 4/5 Would have given it 5/5 if it wasn't so expensive

This product is very highly raved about, so I thought I should give it a go. Facial Oils are very good at night to help with skin problems and also balance out the oils in your skin. 
I throughly enjoyed using the over night facial as it made my skin feel amazing in the morning and smells really nice. My skin felt plump and very nourished in the morning, which is really nice in the winter months as skins gets dry due to the cold weather and the use of central heating. 

Its very easy to apply, you just need one pump for all over the face, so it does last a while even though it is only 15ml. I found that it doesn't just sit on the skin it actually sinks in quickly. I also used this while traveling on a long haul flight, I removed all my make up and applied this for the duration of the 12 hour flight to keep my skin from getting dehydrated. 

I would recommend this product if you are looking for something very luxurious and don't mind paying for it. I would look out for deals or order when there is a goody bag event going on at places like Space NK, where you get more for your money. 

Alternative products I would recommend are:

Please comment below and let me know if you would like to read reviews on any other products.

Be Younique xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments