Dr Dennis Gross Eye Serum with Retinol

June 08, 2017

Review: Dr Dennis Gross Eye Serum

£56 for 15ml- LINK 

I've always tried to use something on my eye lids from the age of around 25, as I have hooded eye lids. My mum also has hooded eye lids and I have seen hers get heavier over the year. I obviously get my hooded eye lids from my mum, after seeing hers get heavier over the years I thought I should do something to prevent this for as long as I can, thats why I came across this Dr Dennis Gross serum for the eyes. As you may or may not know, you shouldn't apply eye cream to the eye lid area as its too heavy for such a delicate area. 

This serum has retinol, which is great for improving and preventing fine wrinkles and also stimulates collagen production to help firm up the skin, which is what I wanted to do for my eye lid area. In addition it contains Glycolic and Salicylic acid, which helps with discolouration around the eye area, which is great for people who have this concern. 

The serum is a very light texture so I apply it all around the eye area, but concentrated more on the eye lids area as I use a different eye cream under my eyes. I have found that this has really helped to keep my eye lid area firm and hydrated. I have been using this for around 6 months now and I really fee the difference when I haven't used it.

I found that the serum is expensive initially but it has very good ingredients and actually works, it firms, hydrates and helps to improve and prevent signs of ages. You literally need a very small amount for the entire eye area and for extra measures you can apply an eye cream over the top under the eyes, but not on the lids. 

I love this eye serum, but if you have any other suggestions please leave them in the comments below. 

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments