Aurelia Botanical Cream Deodorant

January 12, 2017


Review: Aurelia Botanical Cream Deodorant

























  Aurelia Botanical Cream Deodorant £18 for 50g

I received a 5g sample of this deodorant and have been using it everyday for about a week or so. At first I was a bit sceptical about using a cream deodorant and thought it might get messy. However after giving this a go I can say I'm really impressed. 

Im normally a spray deodorant sort of person, however I do like to try roll on's now and again. But when I received this, I was like, this is a bit weird, but chose to give it ago anyway. 

You apply the cream deodorant with your finger tips to your under arm area, the cream is a solid cream so it is not messy at all. While you are applying the cream you can feel it turn into a powder and disappear. The product smells amazing! It smells really relaxing because of the peppermint, eucalyptus and lavender in the ingredients. I found that I felt dry all day and did not feel the need to reapply at all during the day, which is sometimes the case with spray deodorants. I also like the fact that the deodorant has so many natural ingredients in it and think this is beneficial to the under arm area. Another benefit of using this cream deodorant is that I found it doesn't transfer onto my clothes and make marks!

I will be repurchasing this in the full size as I have throughly enjoyed using the sample I received. 

If you have used it, let me know what you think in the comments below....

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments