Clark's Botanicals Smooth Marine Cream

December 04, 2016

Review: Clark's Botanicals Smooth Marine Cream 



Clark's Botanicals Smooth Marine Cream

£92 for 50ml

When I first saw this in Space NK, I thought I can't spend £92 on a cream, but then I read the ingredients and went for it. It was the best decision I made because it has lasted me ages and it has worked!

I swear by Glycolic Acid for pigmentation and exfoliation for my skin, being of Indian origin I get pigmentation from spots and around the mouth area. I feel like this cream has really sorted that out. I found that Glycolic acid is the 3rd ingredient in the list on this cream and therefore it must have a good amount to do the trick. 
Sometimes these types of creams really dry you out because they are exfoliating the skin, however this is not drying at all, if anything it makes the skin feel very smooth and supple. 

I only use this in the evening, after throughly cleansing my face because I feel I need a bit more moisture during the day and as I wear make up I don't like wearing this under make up because of the Glycolic in it. Just using it every evening has made a massive difference to my skin, in terms of texture, fine lines and pigmentation. The cream is not harsh in any way, when you first start to use it, you feel a bit of tingling but you soon get used to this and there is no irritation.

There are also other products in this range, which I am currently using and will review as soon as I feel that I have used it for long enough.

If you would like to see anything else tested and reviewed please comment below. 

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments