Review: Radical Skincare Age-defying Exfoliating Pads

May 05, 2016

Review: Radical Skin Care Age Defying Exfoliating Pads



£48 for 60 pads
Rating: 5/5

I feel like I have tried so many products to help with the pigmentation that I get around my mouth and after a break out. I have never tried a soaked pad before, however after trying these overnight for 2 months I have completely changed my mind, I'm hooked!

I started using these pads every night and started seeing results after a few days, I even got so many compliments about my skin looking glowing and clear. These really helped to clear up the pigmentation around my mouth and resurface the texture of my skin as a whole. 

I always let the product sink in after applying to my face and neck and then followed with a oil to help hydrate my skin. I felt these two products a lone really helped my skin clear up and look plump.  

The pads you get are large in size so you can cut them in half and make them last for 4 months instead of 2, which is what I am going to do when I repurchase. 

Please comment below and let me know if you would like to see reviews on any other products.

Be Younique xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments