Foreo Day and Night Cleansers

January 03, 2017

Review: Foreo Day and Night Cleansers

I don't have the Foreo device, but thought I would still give these day and night cleansers ago. It does say on the back that you can use them without the device by massaging into the face with your fingers and this is what I did. I have been using them for nearly two weeks and have enjoyed them both. Both of these cleansers smell amazing as they have some really refreshing ingredients in them such as mandarin extract and apricot seed extract. 

Foreo Day Cleanser
I found this cleanser to be really light and refreshing to use in the morning, when you don't have much to take off your face. Its the perfect consistency for a morning cleanse. I usually take 2-3 pumps, which start off as a yogurt and once massaged into the face turn into a foam. I usually find foam cleansers are drying, however after using this cleanser my face didn't feel dry at all. The probiotics in the yogurt help to moisturise the skin, so the foam doesn't dry the skin out. 

I have normal skin, but sometimes a oily t-zone and felt this cleanser was fine for my type of skin. I think this type of cleanser would be great on all skin types. 

I think this kind of light and refreshing cleanser is perfect for the morning and I would love to try it out with the device. 

Foreo Night Cleanser
I have also been using the night time cleanser for about two weeks without the device, I have just been massaging it in with my fingers. I do wear a full face of make up most days and have a good skin care routine, so there is a lot to take off at the end of the day. I do like to double cleanse no matter what cleanser I'm using as I like to make sure everything is off and my face is clean before bed. 

I found with this cleanser the first cleanse doesn't take everything off, however after a second cleanser the skin is really clean. I used it to take off all of my make up including eye make up and a lot of mascara. My skin was left feeling clean, all the make up was off and my skin wasn't dry at all. Again I massaged this in with my fingers and rinsed off with warm water, it would be nice to try it with the device and see how different it is. 

These are great cleansers for someone who just wants something simple to use day and night. 

Comment below and let me know if you have tried these with the device and how it differs from using fingers. 

Be Younique xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments