Wei Rapid Glow Liquid Milk

January 06, 2017

Review: Wei Rapid Glow Liquid Milk

Wei Rapid Glow Liquid Milk £38 for 200ml
I feel that Wei is a brand that isn't talked about enough, apart from for their masks, which are amazing (I have only tried the brightening one). After reading into the brand I can see that a lot of research goes into their products. They put in a good balance of ancient Chinese medicine and modern technology into their products. 

I bought this milk to replace my toner/ hydrating spray that I was using, this has a lot more skin care benefits and does a lot more than a hydrating spray did. This is very easy to use, you just put a few drops into the palm of your hands and press it into your face, you don't have to mess about with cotton pads etc. 

I have been using this for over a month now and have seen a difference in my skin, in terms of smoothness and brightness. My skin feels really smooth, most of the small bumps that I had on my cheeks, chin and forehead have gone. My skin appears brighter since using this milk, I find that my skin gets really dull in the winter months because of the cold weather and central heating, however this has kept it looking bright. 

I would love to try other products from the brand, if you have any recommendations please comment below and let me know.

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments