Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish

April 10, 2017



Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish




I love painting my nails, but how annoying is it when they chip the next day and you have to take everything off and repaint base coat, colour and top coat. I would love to visit a salon every few weeks to get gels put on my nails, but with two kids its difficult to find the hour that it takes and it also can become very expensive over time. 

So I thought I would give this ago, because not only is it easy but inexpensive. This is a two step system, which works like gel but you don't need a lamp to cure the gel. The system doesn't require a base coat, so all you need to do is shape your nails, apply two coats of the colour and one coat of the gel top coat.

I found this lasted about a week before seeing a small chip, which is amazing because a normal polish only lasts a few days. I tested this out without being careful and getting on with my day as usual, washing up, cleaning, washing the kids and all other house chores. I think if I had been a bit more careful it would have lasted about 10 days or even longer. 



This is when it was first put on, I was so surprised at how easy it was and loved the shape of the brush, which made the application very clean. 



This is 5 days later, where there were no chips and the polish still looked shiny like it had just been applied.  

I really enjoyed using these and will be buying some more shades to add to my collection. Inexpensive and so easy to use....I'm impressed. 

Comes in 48 shades- LINK!

Be Younique xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments