Natura Bisse Glyco Extreme Peel

December 08, 2016

Review: Natura Bisse Glyco Extreme Peel


£199 for 30ml

I have used many home Glycolic Peels after having them professionally with MD Formulations for a year. A lot of the at home kits are very low in terms of Glycolic Acid percentage and don't work well on my skin. 

You must be thinking...wow £199 but after using this once a week for the past 4 months I think this is the best Glycolic Acid home peel I have ever used (you can tell by the grubby packaging). I think this product has the highest percentage of Glycolic Acid that you can buy on the shelves, therefore it has a good level. 

I use this once a week on a Friday, so that my skin is ready for the weekend, when I wear the most make up and want my skin to look at its best. The peel leaves my skin glowing and extremely clean feeling. It takes away all the dead skin, fades the pigmentation on my face and leaves my skin really smooth.

For those of you who haven't ever used a product like this, this is not like a chemical peel which makes your skin actually peel. The ingredients in this product don't make your skin peel and is great for people with oily skin and acne prone skin as it goes in deep into the layers. It is even great for people who have dry skin to help with exfoliation and help illuminate the skin. 

Please comment below to let me know if you know of any glycolic peels I can try.

Be Younique xxx 


You Might Also Like

0 comments